High prevalence of neurological disorders, adoption of novel diagnostic technology, product launches, increasing strategic developments
NEW YORK , NEW YORK, UNITED STATES, September 17, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — The recent study of Reports and Data on the suggests that the Neurodiagnostics market will be valued at USD 27.10 billion, growing at a CAGR of 7.8%. The study involves the analysis of the market for Neurodiagnostics, which consists of a series of diagnostic tests and medical procedures conducted to identify the malfunctions of the central nervous system. It involves the monitoring and analysis of the nervous system, which will enable the efficient initiation of treatment procedures. The simple blockage of the pathway of neuron flow can lead to the emergence of complex neurological disorders like Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis. The mental illness can be responsible for about 33% of a person’s lived disability and leads to the reduction of the quality of life. The market is characterized by the adoption of novel technologies beginning from imaging technologies to the discovery of digital biomarkers, which has helped to combat the global burdens of mental and neurological disorders.
The growth trajectory of the Neurodiagnostics market has taken a progressive path, primarily due to the prevalence of neurological disorders among people in this contemporary era. The adoption of innovative technology for enhancing the efficiency of diagnosis, which will ease the treatment procedure has also augmented the market to a higher level. The government initiatives to grapple against the prevalence of neurological disorders and improvement in general awareness among people has made the market a favorable floor to channelize investments. Key players are engaged in various industrial strategies such as competitive landscape, and the merger and acquisition strategies are expected to increase the market growth. However, regulations from notifying authorities like FDA and high procedural costs have dimmed the market to an extent.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2236
Technological advancements and rapid digitization have streamlined the daily operations of the pharmaceutical industry. Increasing spending on medicine due to growing geriatric populace, rising incidence of chronic diseases, increasing number of product launches, and growing number of R&D activities are some key factors contributing to revenue growth of the market. Increasing focus on patient engagement solutions, rising focus to cater to growing unmet clinical demand, adoption of advanced technologies to streamline workflows in healthcare sector, and availability of skilled healthcare professionals has been positively impacting the pharma & healthcare industry. The emergence of COVID-19 pandemic has further increased focus on healthcare facilities, teleconsultation and telemedicine, and increased burden on the healthcare industry compelling governments and companies to invest heavily to cater to the growing global demand.
Further Key Findings from the report
• Various technological advancements are being adopted by the various key players. For example, in 2017 Carnegie Mellon University engineers and cognitive neuroscientists have launched the first non-invasive, higher resolution next generation brain-interface technology. Increasing demand for non-invasive treatments is expected to boost the market growth of Neurodiagnostic market
• Various players are involved in various strategic initiatives to expand the client reach of the field players. For instance, MediXall Group Inc. has entered into a new partnership with CoreChoice, Inc., this has provided MediXall access to the series of radiology product line of CoreChoice.
• It was found that neuroimaging was the most prominent segment among the technologies used in the diagnosis. This can be attributed to the varieties of modalities used for diagnosis
• Real-time data is required by the end users in order to complete the effective diagnosis of neurological disorders. The key players are catering to these dynamic needs. For instance, Nihon Kohden launched its airEEG WEE-1200 wireless system which helped in the continuous and comprehensive term monitoring of diseases like Epilepsy
• Asia-Pacific regional segment of the Neurodiagnostics market is expected to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 9.1%. This can be attributed to the increasing population and even the life expectancy in countries like India and China
• In the neuro imaging segment, the Computerized Tomography scan accounted the largest share as it is a non-invasive procedure which helps in the accurate detection of tumors and other abnormalities
• Among the end user, hospitals and clinics accounted for the largest share of about 69.8%. This can be attributed to the availability of advanced technology guiding the diagnosis procedures and ease of getting reimbursements and coverage
• Owing to the demand for MRI imaging, top players strived to bring in advanced solutions to in the medical practitioners globally. For instance, Clariscan, a contrast agent based on Gadolinium was designed by GE health care to effectively aid the visualization needs
• Among the key competitor strategies, product launch was identified as the primary strategy to capitalize the market shares
• Biomarkers and Artificial intelligence for predictive analysis were recognized as key emerging trends in the market. For instance, Thermo Fischer Scientific developed the TAU protein ELISA kit for the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s. However, it has not yet been used for commercial purposes. But has been excessively used for clinical research programs
• Key players include GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Philips Healthcare, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Fonar Corporation, Neusoft Medical Systems Co., Ltd. NeuroNexus Technologies, Inc. and Lifelines Neurodiagnostic Systems, Inc
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2236
Segments covered in the report:
This report forecasts revenue growth at a global, regional & country level, and provides an analysis of the market trends in each of the sub-segments from 2017 to 2027. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented the Neurodiagnostics market on the basis of technology type, disease type, end use, and region:
Technology Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
• Neuroimaging Technology
o Computed Tomography
o Magnetic Resonance Imaging
o Nuclear Medicine Imaging
o Near Infrared Spectroscopic Imaging
o Voxel-Based Morphometry
• In Vitro Diagnosis
Disease Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
• Alzheimer’s Disease
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Multiple sclerosis
End Use (Revenue, USD Million; 2017–2027)
• Hospital and Clinics
• Diagnostic Laboratories
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2017–2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Middle East & Africa
• Latin America
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2236
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Read More Reports:-
Tetanus Toxoid Vaccine Market @ https://www.medgadget.com/2020/03/tetanus-toxoid-vaccine-market-to-reach-usd-6-77-billion-by-2027-reports-and-data.html
Virtual Reality in Healthcare Market @ https://www.medgadget.com/2020/03/virtual-reality-in-healthcare-market-to-reach-usd-8-03-billion-by-2027-reports-and-data.html
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Source: EIN Presswire