North America is said to be the largest adopter of NLP in the healthcare and life science market.
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, September 17, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Natural Language Processing (NLP) is a sub segment of Artificial Intelligence (AI). The technologies used in NLP for the healthcare and life science market is segmented based on speech, text and image patterns. North America is said to be the largest adopter of NLP in the healthcare and life science market.
NLP basically works as a bridge between machines and human. The NLP technologies can effectively analyze large amount of clinical data. The need to maintain the large amount of unstructured clinical data which are available in the form of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and the emergence of Internet of Things (IoT) in healthcare sectors are the driving factors for the growth of NLP in healthcare and life science market.
The market has a number of NLP solutions available for the health care and life science sectors, but the solutions are not completely standardized. For example, the voice based NLP has two challenges, such as difficulty in understanding the complex accent of a speaker and the use of correct intonations. In order to analyze the data regarding life sciences, we need to use technologies that are superior to NPL. Life science use terms related to ontology and others which cannot be defined or analyzed using current analytical tools.
The need for better NPL technologies and platforms has given opportunities to various software companies, especially startup companies which are coming forward with various innovations.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below
NarrativeDX is an Austin based startup organization. The company uses natural language processing and machine learning software to help hospitals in analyzing their patients’ feedback, which in return helps them in improving or preventing the problems related to their experience. The company has raised a funding of $1.1 million in an equity financing. The company will use this fund in improving its Hospital-Improvement AI tool.
Suki is an AI enabled healthcare startup. The company has raised a funding of $15 million which was supported by Venrock. It also included other investors such as First Round Capital, Social Capital. The company will use these funds to grow its virtual assistant that will help doctors in logging events and record EHR data using natural language processing.
Cloudera is a US based software company. The company has joined hands with MetiStream and developed a new healthcare analytical solution called Ember. This analytical solution can be deployed using cloud and SaaS technologies. Ember’s automated natural language processing will be used to segregate structured data from unstructured clinical data. Ember is also compatible with both web and mobile devices, enhancing the interaction between healthcare providers and patients.
Secure Exchange Solutions (SES) is a US based organization which deals with secure exchange of health information. The company has selected Linguamatics, a leading provider in natural language processing and text analytics for its SES SPOT platform. The combined solution of Linguamatics NLP and SES SPOT will help in extracting information which includes both coded and text data of an electronic medical record. It also helps in comparing the extracted data with guidelines.
Talk to one of our sales representative about the full report by providing your details in the below link:
The future of Natural Language Processing (NLP) for healthcare and life sciences will have a decent growth. The implementation of AI in NPL healthcare technologies and the emergence of various AI enabled startup organization will help the market to grow. Using AI in automatic capturing image helps in gaining a better understanding of images related to healthcare, thus promising a decent growth of the healthcare and life science market.
Natural Language Processing for Healthcare and Life Sciences Market is segmented as indicated below:
1. Natural Language Processing For Healthcare & Life Science Market -By Types
2. Natural Language Processing For Healthcare & Life Science Market – By Deployment
3. Natural Language Processing For Healthcare & Life Science Market- By Service type
3.1. Managed Services
3.2. Professional Service
4. Natural Language Processing For Healthcare & Life Science Market – By Technology
4.1. Speech Recognition
4.2. Cognitive Analytics
4.3. Text Mining
4.4. Advanced Text Analytics
4.5. Imaging Analytics
5. Natural Language Processing For Healthcare & Life Science Market- By Solutions
5.1. Clinical Variation Management
5.3. Population Health Management
5.4. Counter Fraud Management
5.5. Risk Adjustment
6. Natural Language Processing for Healthcare & Life Sciences Market – By Market Entropy
7. Natural Language Processing for Healthcare & Life Science Market – By Geography
Companies Cited / Interviewed / Referenced
A. Artificial Intelligence Market in Small and Medium Business
B. Software Development AI Market
What can you expect from the report?
The Natural Language Processing for Healthcare & Life Science Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Natural Language Processing For Healthcare & Life Science Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. North America Natural Language Processing for Healthcare & Life Science Market (2018-2023)
2. South America Natural Language Processing for Healthcare & Life Science Market (2018-2023)
3. Europe Natural Language Processing for Healthcare & Life Science Market (2018-2023)
4. Asia Pacific Natural Language Processing for Healthcare & Life Science Market (2018-2023)
5. Middle East and Africa Natural Language Processing for Healthcare & Life Science Market (2018-2023)
6. Statistical Natural Language Processing for Healthcare & Life Science Market (2018-2023)
7. Cloud Based Natural Language Processing for Healthcare & Life Science Market (2018-2023)
8. Text Mining in Natural Language Processing for Healthcare & Life Science Market (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire