“We offer a variety of levels of sedation dentistry to help you combat your dental anxiety.” ~Dr. Jay Grossman
LOS ANGELES, CA, UNITED STATES, September 14, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Millions of people avoid the dentist because of fear and anxiety. There are a myriad of reasons for anxiety, which may include an anticipation of pain, fear of injection, negative childhood memories, the sterile smell of the environment, and so forth. Dr. Jay Grossman of Concierge Dentistry and his acclaimed team offer solutions to combat dental anxiety.
“Fortunately, we have a solution for you,” Dr. Grossman announces. “We offer a variety of levels of sedation dentistry to help you combat your dental anxiety. From laughing gas to sedative pills or even full IV anesthesia where you walk in and moments later wake up with your dental care complete. We are able to offer it all.”
Tips for staying calm when you visit the dentist:
1. Share your fears. If you're tense or anxious, tell your dentist and the dental staff. Expressing your concerns will help your dentist adapt the treatment to your needs.
2. Focus on breathing regularly and slowly during dental procedures. When people are nervous they tend to hold their breath, which decreases oxygen levels and further increases feelings of panic. As in some meditation techniques, a focus on slow, regular breathing helps reduce stress levels.
3. Listen to some tunes. If the sound of the drill bothers you, bring along your favorite music and earphones.
4. Use hand signals. Empower yourself by agreeing on hand signals to communicate with your dentist. When you feel uncomfortable, signal the dentist to ease off or stop the procedure.
5. Choose a low-stress appointment time. Select a time for your dental visit when you’re less likely to be rushed or under pressure. This might mean a Saturday or an early-morning appointment.
“We are happy to meet with you, discuss your dental anxiety, offer you solutions and help you build the smile you have always wanted,” Dr. Grossman concludes.
11980 San Vicente Blvd #507
Los Angeles, CA 90049
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire