North America held the major share in global generalized anxiety disorder market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific region in terms of revenue
HYDERABAD, TELANGANA, INDIA, August 21, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Generalized Anxiety Disorder Market: By Therapeutics Type (Antidepressant, Benzodiazepines, Others); By Therapies( Interpersonal Therapy, Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy); By devices (Deep Brain Stimulation, Electroconvulsive Therapy, Trans cranial Magnetic Stimulation, Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)) & By Geography – Forecast(2018-2023)”, the market is estimated to grow at 2.5% CAGR to reach $7.5 billion by 2023.
North America continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023:
North America held the major share in global generalized anxiety disorder market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific region in terms of revenue. In North America, Mexico is the leading country with 2.5% CAGR followed by Canada and the U.S. with 2.0% and 1.5% CAGR respectively. In Canada, the number of depression cases is likely to increase with the adoption of sedentary lifestyles. This has brought forward the newfound demand for development of therapeutics and is more likely to have a positive impact on the demand and growth for generalized anxiety disorder market.
The developments in mental health-care services and rising awareness towards anxiety disorders are responsible for the increase in the diagnosis of GAD in this region. The growing geriatric population is increasing the anxiety diagnosis rates in Mexico, thus directly boosting the demand for physiotherapies such as Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) and GAD medication.
The sedentary lifestyle and stressful work environments are the major factors for the growing incidence of anxiety disorders in the U.S. According to Anxiety and Depression Association of America (ADAA), nearly 6.8 million people accounting to 3.1% of total population is affected by GAD every year. Moreover, the approval of several drugs including antidepressant drugs such as Paroxetine and Escitalopram, and benzodiazepine sedatives such as Alprazolam and Clonazepam is promising for the growth of therapeutic drugs in the U.S.
Anxiety and depressive disorders emerged as the two most common psychiatric illnesses across the globe.
According to WHO, Brazil has the highest prevalence of anxiety disorders in the world and the country ranks fifth in depression disorders. The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to witness fastest growth rate to reach $1.8 billion with a CAGR of 3.8 by 2023. It is expected to register healthy growth especially from India and China owing to the rising healthcare expenditure coupled with growing number of geriatric population with depression, anxiety and panic disorders. The transition of psychiatric services in Japan towards adoption of standardized diagnostic criteria and advanced antidepressant drugs such as selective serotonin, reuptake inhibitors are also increasing the prevalence of GAD.
Selected Type of Value Chain Analysis done in the full Report:
The value chain analysis deals with the comprehensive evaluation of each activity involved in the processing of any product/service and finally delivering it to the end-users. Each stage across the value chain of a product or service is associated with creating some sort of monetary value. The value chain analysis can offer the company a chance to examine every activity across the value chain and identify the steps where elimination or modification is essential.
The value chain of the generalized anxiety disorder market involves various stages such as research and development, clinical trials, regulatory agencies, distributors and end users.
Initially, the prototype is manufactured based on R&D and undergoes various phases of examination by regulatory bodies. It will get approved once it passes all the stages. These approved generalized anxiety disorders drugs are manufactured in bulk and are distributed directly or indirectly to end users.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report:
1. Generalized anxiety disorder market is experiencing growth globally owing to the rising instances of depression and global anxiety disorders among working class population due to extreme stress and busy lifestyles.
2. Aggregating healthcare expenditure coupled with the increasing number of FDA approved drugs for treating anxiety disorders is providing opportunities for manufactures to invest in research and product development of these drugs and expand their product portfolio.
3. Increasing stress and sedentary lifestyle is increasing the number of patients suffering from GAD and thus, driving the market growth globally.
4. Technological advancement in the pharmaceutical industry is slated to provide significant opportunity to the generalized anxiety disorder market.
5. Additionally, increasing public and private partnerships in the healthcare sector for R&D of generalized anxiety disorder drugs offers opportunity in the coming future for the GAD market.
Talk to one of our sales representatives about the full report by providing your details in the link below:
Key Players of the Generalized Anxiety Disorder Market:
Pfizer, Inc. and Eli Lilly and Company are analyzed to be the dominant players of the Generalized Anxiety Disorder market. The top 5 companies constitute more than 50% share in the total market globally. Acquisitions and partnerships are the key strategies adopted by the companies to enhance their market share.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Shionogi and company
Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
A. Panic Attack Treatment Market
B. Anxiety Disorders and Depression Treatment Market
Generalized Anxiety Disorder Market Report is Segmented as indicated below:
A. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Market, By Therapeutics Type
1.1. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI)
1.2. Serotonin norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (SNRI)
1.3. Tricyclic antidepressant (TCA)
1.4. Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs)
1.4.6. Others (Buspirone)
B. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Market, by Therapies type
1. Interpersonal Therapy (IPT)
2. Behaviour Therapy
3. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
4. Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
C. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Market, by Medical devices type
1. Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
2. Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
3. Trans cranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)
4. Vagus Nerve Stimulation (VNS)
D. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Market By Geography ( Covers 14+ Countries )
E. Generalized Anxiety Disorder Market Entropy
F. Company Profiles
G. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Generalized Anxiety Disorder Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
1. Market Size by Product Categories
2. Market trends
3. Manufacturer Landscape
4. Distributor Landscape
5. Pricing Analysis
6. Top 10 End user Analysis
7. Product Benchmarking
8. Product Developments
9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
10. Patent Analysis
11. Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
12. Country level Analysis (15+)
13. Competitor Analysis
14. Market Shares Analysis
15. Value Chain Analysis
16. Supply Chain Analysis
17. Strategic Analysis
18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
19. Opportunity Analysis
20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Generalized Anxiety Disorder?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
1. North America Market for Generalized Anxiety Disorder (2018-2023)
2. Asia-Pacific Market for Generalized Anxiety Disorder (2018-2023)
3. Europe Market for Generalized Anxiety Disorder (2018-2023)
4. By Type Generalized Anxiety Disorder (2018-2023)
5. By Therapies type Benzodiazepines Market for Generalized Anxiety Disorder (2018-2023)
6. By Medical Devices Type Benzodiazepines Market for Generalized Anxiety Disorder (2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
1. Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
2. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
3. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
4. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
5. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
To request for a proposal, provide your details in the below link:
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business.
We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire