Encephalitis Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Analysis Information
PUNE, INDIA, January 22, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
Encephalitis is an inflammation of the brain tissue. There are two main types of encephalitis: primary and secondary. Primary encephalitis occurs when a virus directly infects the brain and spinal cord. Secondary encephalitis occurs when an infection starts elsewhere in the body and then travels to brain. Causes include common viruses, childhood viruses, and arboviruses. Risk factors include age and weak immune systems. Symptoms include fever, headache, vomiting, stiff neck, coma and hallucinations. Treatment includes pain killers, corticosteroids, anticonvulsants and sedatives.
Pharmaceutical and Healthcare latest pipeline guide Encephalitis – Pipeline Review, H1 2018, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Encephalitis (Central Nervous System), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide also reviews of key players involved in therapeutic development for Encephalitis and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies /Universities /Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase I and Preclinical stages are 1 and 5 respectively.
Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
– The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Encephalitis (Central Nervous System).
– The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
– The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
– The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
– The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
– The pipeline guide evaluates Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
– The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
– The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Encephalitis (Central Nervous System)
Reasons to buy
– Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
– Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Encephalitis (Central Nervous System).
– Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
– Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
– Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
– Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Encephalitis (Central Nervous System) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
– Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
– Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from pipeline.
Table of Content: Key Points
List of Tables
List of Figures
Encephalitis – Overview
Encephalitis – Therapeutics Development
Pipeline by Companies
Products under Development by Companies
Encephalitis – Therapeutics Assessment
Assessment by Target
Assessment by Mechanism of Action
Assessment by Route of Administration
Assessment by Molecule Type
Encephalitis – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
Knight Therapeutics Inc
Sage Therapeutics Inc
Encephalitis – Drug Profiles
Amphotericin B sodium – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
CEL-1000 – Drug Profile
Mechanism Of Action
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire