Compact, Efficient made of 316L Stainless Steel
RICHMOND HILL, ONTARIO, CANADA, February 13, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Nex Flow™ www.nexflow.com expands their line of Pneumatic Conveying Systems with their 'Ring Vac™ with sanitary flanges' that connect to standard fittings. The result is a powerful conveying system that can move material long distances with instant on, instant off control. Made of 316L Stainless Steel especially for food and pharmaceutical applications. Compact, reliable and maintenance free with no moving parts.
Sizes available in 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2” and 3”.
Nex Flow™ offers two styles of compressed air operated conveyors:
1. The Standard Ring Vac™ is the model utilized for conveying most parts and comes in five versions:
(1) Anodized aluminum: For the conveying of most parts and for venting gases, conveying waste trim, hopper loading. In clamp on and threaded versions.
(2) 303/304 Stainless Steel: For the conveying of abrasive materials or materials that may be corrosive to aluminum. In clamp on and threaded versions.
(3) 316L Stainless steel: For conveying applications in food and pharmaceutical such as pills and capsules and food items. In clamp on and threaded versions. High Temperature units available to 1200 F (649 C).
(4)316L Stainless steel with sanitary flanges: For conveying applications in food and pharmaceutical such as pills and capsules and food items. In clamp on applications where sanitary flanges are required. High Temperature units available to 1200 F (649 C).
(5) Extra Strength Heavy Duty Hard Anodized aluminum: Extra power for conveying longer distances and height and hard anodized for abrasion resistance and for handling sticky materials.
2. The XSPC or X-StreamTM Supreme Pneumatic Conveyor: In hard anodized aluminum (stainless on request) specially designed as a straight flow through unit to convey materials that can clog up and with high power to convey long distances. In clamp on versions with special versions on request.
Nex Flow™ Air Operated Pneumatic Conveyors have virtually no moving parts, convey material at high rates and over long distances. They utilize compressed air for a powerful, efficient venturi action along its length in a compact design for high capacity conveying over large distances.
Applications include but not limited to the following:
1. Convey ball bearings, screws, metal and plastic parts from machinery.
2. Loading hoppers with resin on molding machines.
3. Load and convey caps in bottle filling lines.
4. Replace high maintenance blower systems, especially in intermittent applications.
5. Waste trim removal in paper, film and foil converting – non clogging units in particular
6. Thread conveying in textile operations.
7. Assist in central collection systems as a booster
8. Convey capsules, pills, food stuffs
• Utilizing a pressure regulator will control the flow material.
• Instant ON/OFF with no moving parts
• no electricity
• longer life in difficult environments than competitive models due to materials used.
• Ease of use.
• Simple and easy control of material flow.
• Maintenance free operation an easy to disassemble and clean if necessary
Nex Flow Air Products Corp.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire