WASHINGTON, DC, USA, October 12, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — The Georgia Corporate Whistleblower Center says, “We are urging an employee of a Georgia based company that is providing any type of imaginable service to a federal department or agency to call us anytime at 866-714-6466 if your employer is involved in significant overbilling, fraud or if the company is out of compliance with their federal contract. As we would like to discuss the rewards for this type of information can be substantial.” http://Georgia.CorporateWhistleblower.Com
The Georgia Corporate Whistleblower Center is especially interested in hearing from an employee with proof their Georgia based employer is overbilling the US federal government for the following types of services:
* A Georgia based company overbilling for transportation or logistics services to the US Department of Defense at Camp Frank D. Merrill, Robins Air Force Base, Moody Air Force Base, Kings Bay Naval Submarine Base, Marine Corps Logistics Base, Hunter Army Airfield, Fort Stewart, Fort McPherson, Fort Gillem, Fort Benning, and or Fort Gordon.
* A Georgia based company that is overbilling a federal agency or department for any type of food, fuel or security services.
* A Georgia based road builder or construction company overbilling the Department of Transportation or any other federal agency for contracted construction work or roadbuilding.
* A Georgia based company overbilling the Department of Defense, HUD or GSA for contract services.
* A company in Georgia based company that is overbilling the US General Services Administration on a contract or that is out of compliance with a GSA contract.
* A Georgia based food distribution company that is overbilling the Department of Agriculture for school lunch programs, or any other type of food service.
* A Georgia based environmental contractor that is overbilling the EPA for work being done at a Super Fund site anywhere in Georgia.
* "Special note the employees we are targeting work for an employer located anywhere in Georgia State including communities such as Atlanta, Augusta, Savannah, Columbus, Athens, and Macon.” http://Georgia.CorporateWhistleblower.Com
According to the Georgia Corporate Whistleblower Center, “If you can prove your Georgia based employer has overbilled or is currently overbilling the US Government and the amount of overbilling is at least a million dollars please call us anytime at 866-714-6466 and let’s discuss how the whistleblower reward program works. Why sit on a potentially winning lotto ticket without ever knowing what it might have been worth?” http://Georgia.CorporateWhistleblower.Com
Simple rules for a whistleblower from the Georgia Corporate Whistleblower Center: Do not go to the government first if you are a potential whistleblower with substantial proof of wrongdoing. The Georgia Corporate Whistleblower Center says, “Major whistleblowers frequently go to the government thinking they will help. It’s a huge mistake. Do not go to the news media with your whistleblower information. Public revelation of a whistleblower’s information could destroy any prospect for a reward. Do not try to force a company/employer or individual to come clean about significant Medicare fraud, overbilling the federal government for services never rendered, multi-million-dollar state or federal tax evasion, or a Georgia based company falsely claiming to be a minority owned business to get preferential treatment on federal or state projects. Come to us first, tell us what type of information you have, and if we think it’s sufficient, we will help you with a focus on you getting rewarded.”
Unlike any group in the US the Corporate Whistleblower Center can assist a potential whistleblower with packaging or building out their information to potentially increase the reward potential. They will also provide the whistleblower with access to some of the most skilled whistleblower attorneys in the nation. For more information a possible whistleblower with substantial proof of wrongdoing in Georgia can contact the Whistleblower Center anytime at 866-714-6466 or contact them via their website at http://Georgia.CorporateWhistleBlower.Com
Georgia Corporate Whistleblower Center
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire